GUL offers a two-year guarantee against genuine manufacturing defects on watches, and a one-year one on straps and bracelets, counting from the date of purchase.
The guarantee does not cover battery, glass, damage as a result of improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear. Nor does it cover any consequential damages. The guarantee becomes void in the event of servicing or repair of the watch by anyone not qualified to do so.
The GUL guarantee does not affect the purchasers statutory rights.
In case of problems with your GUL watch:
- Please first change the battery if the watch is not running.
- If the watch still does not work, or if it has another kind of problem that you feel should be fixed under guarantee: fill in the guarantee form available on our website and mail it to us at: email@example.com. Air mail the watch to us in well padded envelope, together with your proof of purchase and a clear return address.
- We will carefully check your watch when we get it to determine the cause of the problem. If it is indeed a guarantee issue we will repair or replace the watch, at our discretion and within 14 days of reception.
- It is sometimes difficult to determine what the problem is without a careful examination.
- Please see below in case fixing the watch does not fall under the guarantee.
We can repair your GUL watch if it has been damaged. We will carefully inspect the watch and revert to you by mail with the cost of the repair. If you wish us to proceed with the repair you need to mail an OK to us and pay, thereafter we will fix the watch and return it to you.