A stylish and sporty watch fits both a suit and a day at the beach as it can withstand both swimming and snorkelling.
Available with different strap options Mesh, Silicone, Nato strap and leather strap in Swedish Elk leather.
It is also equipped with a telemeter scale.
A telemeter is a scale on a watch dial that is able to determine distance based on time. With a telemeter scale it is possible to measure the distance of a phenomenon which is both visible and audible.
For example, during a thunderstorm the time that has elapsed between the flash of lightning and the sound of thunder is registered on the chronograph scale.
Genuine Elk skin watch strap
Leather from the “King of the Forest” is one of the softest available, yet very resistant.
The skin is carefully treated and tanned in Sweden by a company with experience dating back to the 1800s.
Only non-toxic materials are used. After treatment the best parts of the skin are used to make the watch straps.
Due to the softness and porosity of elk skin the material may initially bleed.
Buckles, with stainless or plated finish, are in accordance with the EU nickel rulings.
Dial colour Silver
Glass Hardened mineral glass
Case size 42mm
Case material Stainless steel
Strap material Leather Elk skin
Strap colour Brown
Strap width 22 mm
Waterproof 10 ATM – 100m (bath / swimming)
Movement Miyota analog quartz
SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the crown out to the 2nd position.
2. Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands.
3. When the crown is pushed back to the normal position, second hand begins to run.
SETTING THE DATE
1. Pull the crown out to the 1st position.
2. Turn the crown counter-clockwise to set the date.
* If the date is set between the hours of around 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM, the date may not change the following day.
3. After the date has been set, push the crown back to the normal position.