A stylish and sporty watch fits both a suit and a day at the beach as it can withstand both swimming and snorkelling.
Available with different strap options Mesh, Silicone, Nato strap and leather strap in Swedish Elk leather.
It is also equipped with a telemeter scale.
A telemeter is a scale on a watch dial that is able to determine distance based on time. With a telemeter scale it is possible to measure the distance of a phenomenon which is both visible and audible.
For example, during a thunderstorm the time that has elapsed between the flash of lightning and the sound of thunder is registered on the chronograph scale.
Dial colour Silver
Glass Hardened mineral glass
Case size 42mm
Case material Stainless steel
Strap material Nato strap
Strap colour Black
Strap width 22 mm
Waterproof 10 ATM – 100m (bath / swimming)
Movement Miyota analog quartz
SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the crown out to the 2nd position.
2. Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands.
3. When the crown is pushed back to the normal position, second hand begins to run.
SETTING THE DATE
1. Pull the crown out to the 1st position.
2. Turn the crown counter-clockwise to set the date.
* If the date is set between the hours of around 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM, the date may not change the following day.
3. After the date has been set, push the crown back to the normal position.